Palm Trees and Puppy Dogs

This is my blog. I like palm trees. I like puppies. That about sums it up. (If only it was that simple.)

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Can it be true?

I was advised today and this is the email I had waiting for me when I came home tonight:

"U r ok. u don't need to take a summer course."

Doesn't say much, but it means a lot.

It means that I don't have to take my last elective this summer (or at all, for that matter). It means that I will officially graduate at the end of this semester. It means when they call my name at Commencement I will be getting a real diploma. It means I have to find a real job and start living in the real world.

It's that last one that gets me.

I have approximately 5 weeks to come up with a plan for the rest of my life. Sweet.

3 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, March 25, 2005, Blogger lasoski said...

Nobody has a plan for the rest of their life.

Most people might know what they are going to do this fall, but just because you don't doesn't mean there is something wrong.

 
At 8:55 AM, April 01, 2005, Blogger Andy G. said...

Congrats Jessica! I am very happy that you are going to get your degree. But I am also sad because I don't think I'll see you as often.

As far as the rest of your life goes, if you figure it out let us know. I feel like I should have a plan, but I don't.

Andy

 
At 1:06 PM, May 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a plan...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home